Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bad blogger

I have been a bad blogger and have settled into the routine of just blogging every Sunday, which is about the only day I have time. I think that it is a good schedule - a weekly blog!
Amy Riley has a gorgeous new kit in the Snap and Scrape Shoppe called "Spring Fever". It makes a great fall-ish layout also. Again i have stolen a boy child to use in this layout. Love this kit - the elements are so pretty, especially the little birds!


Here is a layout I did for the Pick and Mix Challenge over at Vera Lim Designs - lots of circles had to be used. It was fun but a bit of a challenge.

This layout was just something I did for fun - the kit is "It is Bath Time" by Jofia Designs. I love, love her kits. They are so fun to play with and the elements are out of this world! Someday I hope to grow up to be a designer just like her - stunning!


Be back next week!

No comments: