Sunday, April 5, 2009

New blog look

I thought it was time for a little updating to the blog look. I found this little beauty at House of 3 - love Rhonna Farrer's stuff. It was really easy to install which is just what I need this weekend. All my creativity has gone down the drain this weekend - I can't produce a good layout, have thrown away and restarted so many it makes my head spin. Anyway...I do love the new blog look!

Mel has two new kits over at Scrap That Idea. The first is Oh My and it is filled with gorgeous pinks and greens. Love these pictures of my granddaughter and my niece's little girl - this is the first time they had met and were quite enthralled with each other.




Earth and Sky is another stunning kit by Mel. I love the oranges and blues and the cloud elements in this kit. I never though orange and blue would go together and it has now become one of my favorite color combinations!




Both kits are only three bucks, three bucks each at Scrap that Idea!

Charlie has a new kit coming out tomorrow and it is fabulous! Let me just say, the papers are so cute that I used all of them in one layout!

Better go and get something done before I just get back in bed and cover my head with the covers!

No comments: