Sunday, July 26, 2009

Late Again...


Charlie has made the big move over to DSO and I am so excited for her. It really seems like a fun group over there and their challenges are amazing - not to mention their group of designers! Hop on over and do a bit of exploring!

Mel from Scrap That Design also has a new kit out - called Mini Rainbow. It's a bright and really fun kit and it's on sale for $3.00.



Also Secret Garden by Mel which has some really gorgeous elements.



I have been working on some other projects - an invitation for a bachelorette party and some photo editing for a wedding.
It has really been fun to branch out a bit. The photo editing has been a real learning experience. The bride wanted to use some photos, age them and post them behind an old window frame. Well, I have never really used photoshop actions but let me tell you I am in love!!!!! There are so many free actions on-line and I found the most amazing site. It is called Totally Rad Actions and my gosh they are beautiful. A little expensive for me since I am just stating out but they do offer a few free actions for signing up to their site. I can't wait to get them!

Anyway, here are some of my first attempts.



It is certainly a trial and error process but really fun! Vera Lim came out with a new package of textures for photos so I am off to try them.
I can't show you the invitation yet because the bride hasn't seen it - but it turned out so pretty!

Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

charlie said...

awesome stuff Lou Ann..here isa photo freebie action site I think will impress..I use all thew time :)
http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/