Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st Day of School

I can't believe this little girl who not too long ago was barely walking is now off to kindergarten. Here is her first day of school picture taken by her mom and I used some actions on it to make it look a little vintage. Five more days and my CS4 trial runs out - yikes I will be lost. Guess I will just have to start saving!

My granddaughter is such a sweetie and such a smart little thing - I am sure she will be the perfect student!


Mel at Scrap that Idea has released two kits this weekend. An adorable Back To School kit and another great kit for Christelle, one of my fellow creative team members which is so stunning. Both kits are on sale for $3.00.





Head on over to Charlie's blog and pick up this gorgeous quickpage she made with her Summer Blessings kit. It is so pretty and it's free.


Stay tuned because Charlie has some amazing things coming up ... I can just say I have already scraped two pages and we just got the kit yesterday - Wow!!!!!!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: