Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Collaborations

The Digivault girls have an October Designer Collaboration out for the entire month of October. Seven BRAND NEW, FABULOUS Commercial-Use products that look just gorgeous. Here is a preview.




Wow can't wait to play with this one - downloading now!

Scrap That Idea also has an October Collaboration waiting for you. Beautiful things from all four designers! You can pick up the entire kit for $5.00 or each individual part for $1.00. It is a stunning kit full of beautiful papers and elements!



Thursday is my day off because I work four ten hour days and today I am so excited. My niece is in town with her two little
girls and my brother and I are taking all the grandkids (6 in total between us) for a day of fun! Can't wait - I can just feel a huge photo opportunity coming on!

No comments: