Monday, March 1, 2010

Southern Comfort

My friend Lou from LouCee's Creation has her part of the March DSO collab kit up. It is a gorgeous kit filled with soft colors and a definite vintage feel. Lucky me - Lou asked me Guest CT for her using this kit. It is just so pretty and fit so perfectly with the new pictures of my new grandbaby. Run don't walk over to DSO and pick up Lou's gorgeous Southern Comfort kit,



Continuing my newest obsession with the ATCs - here are two more I made over the weekend. Both made with Sarah Barber Design kits - Twilight, Flirtation and Fidelity, Dream Within Dreams, The World All Around, Tangerine and Dream Start.
You can find Sarah's kit HERE at the shoppe at Digiridoo




Sarah also has her March freebie on her blog to coordinate with the Inspiration Challenge at Digiridoo for March. Great quote and fabulous wordart!

Head on over to Digiridoo for the March Challenges - some great stuff there!

Have a great week!

No comments: