Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Designer at Digiridoo Scraps

My Aussie friend and fab designer, Charlie from Charlie's Digiscraps, is going to be designing over at Digiridoo Scraps! Charlie is an amazing designer (and a magnificent photographer) and her entire shoppe will be 50% off until July 31 so please run over and give her designs a look!


Here are a couple of her latest designs! Adorable little butterflies and beautiful paint strokes that I can't wait to use!




Here are a few projects I have been working on for the Digiridoo Creative Team.

The first is an amazing kit by Lisete Scraps called Tiny Garden.



A gorgeous summer July kit by Snippets Inc called Stars and Stripes. A perfect kit for my youngest granddaughter's first July 4th.




Lastly a sweet little kit for all those sibling layouts called Sweet Siblings by Stacy's Backdoor Designs and Designs by Sarah Bennett.




I need to apologize for those you have left comments on this blog - for some reason blogger is only posting one of the comments. I appreciate everyone stopping by and leaving your comments. I will try to figure this out ASAP! Off to scrap before I need to dig in and get some work done.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

Oh, I LOVE that 4th of July layout...that photo is so precious. You provide great inspiration for me!