Friday, September 17, 2010

If I Must...

I don't know why but I am just not in the mood to blog lately but I need to - so here is my sad effort.

Lou from LouCee's Creations has a lovely CU grab bag out at Digiridoo Scraps and also in her store at Digital Scrap Obsessions. This is a must have for all you designers!



Serene by RW has Everything Nice out over at Inspiration Lane. I love the playful colors in this kit!





TumbleFish Studio is celebrating her 2 year blogversary this week and her blog is filled with contests and wonderful prizes. One of her challenges was to create a piece using only grayscale. I happen to love black and white or very monotone pieces so this was a fun one for me - also it seemed to fit so perfectly with a Halloween theme. Marsha is an amazing mixed media artist and a wonderful inspiration. Congrats Marsha - here is to many more years!!!!



Last weekend my eldest granddaughter and I did a little mini photo shoot. She is growing up so fast and is such a beauty. Here are some layouts I did.

The first one is done using Artsy Indaba's new templates and DigiDesigns by Wilma Quiet Time kit. Both at Digiridoo.



This next was was created using Lisete Scraps Green Soul kit. Such a lovely kit and she has some clusters that are to die for!!




I have also done a little layout for The Artisan Notebook Template Challenge using Fiddle Dee Dee's amazing template. Head over to The Artisan Notebook and participate in this challenge. Cheryl's templates are always so much fun to use!


I used September's Collab at Digiridoo Scraps Tree Hugger for this layout. A huge kit filled with the fabulous work from the Digiridoo designers which you will get free with any purchase through September 30, 2010 at Digiridoo. Thanks to my friend in Indiana for the delightful photo of her little daughter - who also is growing up too fast!!! What a beauty.

Hope you all have a glorious weekend!

4 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

Great job...just stopping by to say hello and your work always amazes me. Hugs.

Lori Saul said...

All kinds of wonderful art and mixed media on your blog. I found you through the Grayscale challenge and your entry is stunning. Wonderful imagery for black and white!

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

A fabulous display of art and mixed media to feast the eyes on. Your take on the gray scale challenge is amazing.......Wonderful work and a wonderful blog that I will be following........

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Ohhhhh! I love everything, but you know I love that grayscale piece! I love that spidery catty scary lady - she's gorgeous! It's really gorgeous - you nailed it! Thank you so much for playing along!