Sunday, November 7, 2010

IDSD

I am so overwhelmed with all the IDSD activities and sales going on my head is spinning.  What a fun weekend this has been.  I spent a couple of hours with the Digiridoo Scraps ladies in a Speed Scrap yesterday which was amazing.  I have never done a speed scrap before but wow talk about fun!  Sarah was  our coordinator and she had 7 (yes 7) sets of instructions to complete a layout - most of them very challenging.  She gives you a set of instructions every 10 minutes and then at the completion of the instructions you have an hour to complete a layout.  As most of you know Sarah has a bit of an obsession with Robert Pattison so the gals at Digiridoo decided we should use photos of Rob in our layouts.  Here is mine.  I will definitely try another speed scrap but I think the best part was spending time with the Digiridoo ladies - what a great group!

Lisa from Studio Gypsy has a stunning kit out at Scrapbook Graphics called The Gathering.  This kit is just filled with warmth and coziness.  The colors and the textures remind me of a warm snuggly blanket and Lisa's handmade elements are gorgeous.  The layout I did is of my grandmother on her high school graduation day.  The cool thing about this photo is the graduation watch my grandma is wearing was passed down to me and it still works - what a treasure.

An adorable little kit over at Digiridoo Scraps called Welcome to the Zoo by Chocolate Geranium Digital Designs is in the shoppe.  The zoo animals in this kit are simply enchanting!  This is a wonderful kit for all those zoo adventures.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: