Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday, Monday

It's Monday, rainy and cold here but the designers at Digiridoo Scrap are burning the night oil creating some amazing kits.

Chocolate Geranium Digital Designs has a gorgeous kit out called You Can't Choose Your Relatives.   This kit is filled with beautiful heritage colors and elements.


Linnie also has an adorable absolutely FREE kit at Digiridoo called Down On The Farm.  All the hand drawn doodles are done by Linnie and are so cute!

Truman Studio also has a stunning heritage kit out called Legacy Vol 1 Marion.  This kit was dedicated to her Grandmother and is just a beautiful kit for all those heritage pages.

Bree from Scrap'It Designs is back designing and I am so thrilled.  She has some masks out that just left me drooling!  I used Masked Bandits Vol 1 and Summer Serenity for this layout of my little Lula.

Digiridoo Scraps has their May Collaboration up called Robotica.  It is an amazing collab filled with grunginess and metal and the most adorable little robots.  It is FREE with any purchase over $5.00 this month - how can you bet that deal!

 Edeline Marta is a guest Designer over at Sugar Hill Company.  Edeline has designed a perfect little springtime kit called You Are My Sunshine.  Guaranteed to brighten your day!


Whoa - hope I haven't forgotten anything...long post!  Have a great week!

1 comment:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hi LouAnn! I can't find an email for you so hope you find this comment. Wanted to let you know that you won a prize on my blog! Email me at marsha@tumblefishstudio.com and I'll get you all set up. Congratulations!

Gorgeous layouts! I loved seeing a little Tumble Fish face peeking out in there too!

marsha