Sunday, November 23, 2008

All Aboard The Blog Train...

This is a couple of days late, but better late than never right? Vicki, Mel, Linda and Dawn have done a spectacular job with four wonderful Christmas kits! They will offering them every week for four weeks. Here is a preview and then go check out their blogs for downloads of "Walking in a Scrappy Wonderland.



Tomorrow is the official opening of "iscrapbook". Mel is one of the designers for this new site and it is going to be amazing. Here are three kits that Mel has designed for the grand opening along with my layouts.

The first one is called Chocolate Butterfly. Love the butterflies and the pinks are gorgeous!





This is called "Summer Melon" - these colors are so creamy and soft. Sorry I don't have a preview of this kit but here is my layout!




The last one has to be my favorite - I love this kit! It is called "Another Kind of Holiday" and I think it is just adorable.
I love the little Santa and the presents are so cute. The "big" Santa in the picture is also pretty cute!



Well, there you go...kindof wordy.

Another thanks to everyone for your lovely comments on my wordart - love the encouragement.

No comments: