Friday, November 21, 2008

Mel's in the Spotlight

Mel is the spotlight designer this week at Snap and Scrap - what a great opportunity to go back and use some of her kits
again! For this layout I chose Julie's Frolicsome Fall Kit. Seems as though I am always drawn towards those fall colors.


Here is the wordart I made for this layout.


You can download it here.

The font I used is called Zapfino.

Go check out Charlie's new kit - It is called Fantasy Dreams. It is just gorgeous! I can't wait to give it a try.

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Nov [LA 08:22pm, NY 11:22pm] - 22 Nov [UK 04:22am, OZ 03:22pm] ).

Linda said...

Thanks so much -- your word art is perfect for my granddaughter and grandson.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Tammy Gary said...

Great WA! Thanks!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).