Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Official

I've got the flu - spent the whole day sleeping yesterday, didn't want to eat for fear it would cause other problems, tried to go to work but they sent me home - guess I wasn't looking so chipper. So before I go back to bed thought I would get this post off.

Charlie is still celebrating her digiscraping birthday with some great savings over at ESS. The celebration lasts until June 30 so don't miss out.


Also Charlie has a great $1 Fairy Find, a gorgeous CU product.


Charlie and Vickie from A Work in Progress have teamed up to bring you a fabulous collab freebie called Bright Lights of Summer. What a fun kit - love the oranges! Go to their respective blogs to pick up this great kit.




Over at Scrap That Idea - Mel has a new kit called I Had a Farm In Africa. Stunning kit - lucky for me my son's girlfriend's sister has just returned from her second trip to Africa helping in the orphanages and building homes so I had some great pictures. Mel's kit is on sale for $3. It is just beautiful!





Here is the layout I finally completed for Mel's Scrap Happy kit. So cute!


That's it for now.

3 comments:

Anne of Alamo said...

Hope you feel so much better my friend! sending hugs and spraying myself with lysol afterwards. lol

charlie said...

((hugs mate)) hope your feeling better soon..gorgeous layout!

charlie said...

I have an award on my blog foryou lovely lady!