Friday, January 29, 2010

Charlie is Retiring

Being a Mom, a wife, a designer and a photographer takes a lot of time and Charlie has done an amazing job at all of these!
She has decided to quit designing PU kits and is retiring from DSO. But wait, she is moving on to bigger things - she is
going to pursue her passion with photography and she should because she is fantastic! Charlie and I have been friends
on creative teams for a few years now and I have enjoyed her friendship and envied her creative talent. I wish you the
best of luck my friend! We will certainly keep in touch.

Charlie is having a retirement sale over at DSO so hop on over and get some great deals! Charlie will still be designing CU products for DSV so be sure to check out her work there.


Here is a layout I did last weekend - I have an amazing family!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: