Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Arrivals

Yesterday was a special day in my life - the new arrival of Brooke and Garrett's beautiful new daughter, JoLin. It is always so amazing to me how one second your life can be just so ordinary and the next so filled with love and joy. This will make my third granddaughter and Garrett and Brook's first child. Where did the time go?



Charlie also has some new CU products in the DSV store.
The first is a pack of 4 patterned overlays, perfect for creating lots of yummy papers. I love these and am anxious to try and figure out how to use them. I love the patterns!


Also in store are Charrlie';s Strings #2 also 50% off for a LIMITED TIME ONLY . These were part of the Decemeber Designer Grab Bag at DSV. They are available HERE and HERE


Mel also has her free January kit available over at her blog. Happy Days. Here is a peek at the first part and my layout. Be sure to check every week for each part.


Here is my layout with this gorgeous kit!

Thanks again Emily for letting me borrow Zoey for this layout. Love that smile!

Off to tend Lula while Morgan and Mom go to an activity. Busy, busy Saturday.

Almost forgot - I borrowed some photos from Matt and Amber to do this layout with Inkin' Creations kit called Tyler's Story. Little McCoy is so adorable and so tiny.



I think that's all .... for now.
Love to you all!

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

What an adorable little one! Congratulations, Grandma.

I love your layouts....wonderful job.