Saturday, May 8, 2010

Catching Up

I have finally had a little moment of time to get caught up on some layouts for my fabulous designers.

First up is Lou at LouCee Creations. She has two new kits out. Farmer's Market is a wonderful country feeling kit with amazing colors and elements. Love the wooden duck! You can find this adorable kit over at DSO.



Lou's next kit is called Amethyst Charm and all I can say is WOW. This is a glorious kit - just perfect for those vintage or heritage pages! It is also available at DSO.



Denise at DigiDesigns by Denise has a beautiful kit out called Butterfly Solitude. This kit is filled with yellows and reds, perfect for those spring layouts. The butterfly elements are just fabulous! You can find it at DigiScrap Drive-In on sale for a limited time.



Denise also has a new template series out called Minimalist. Love the clean and simple look of these templates. You can find the templates at DigiScrap Drive-In.




I used Denise's template on this layout and also Mel Hains Designs Exhale Kit. Mel's new kit Exhale is just adorable. I love the darling little girl element in this kit and the colors are just stunning. Exhale is available over at Scrap That Idea.



I think I am about caught up on layouts - now I have a ton of work to get caught up with. I need about 12 more hours in a day and the energy to go with it.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for the mention! Have a great week my friend :)

Erika H. said...

Gorgeous layouts. That lilac colored one really is so amazing! Great job!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! You're a winner!

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog for the template set giveaway. Please email me at fiddle-dee-deedesigns[AT]mediacombb[DOT]net so that I can get your personalized coupon issued to you for a free set of templates.