Sunday, May 30, 2010

Thank Goodness It Is A Long Weekend

Just when I think I am caught up I fall behind again. Lots of new things.
Lou from LouCee Creations has a beautiful summery kit out, Camomile Lawn. Such gorgeous colors and the elements are amazing! I used Lou's kit to make the first page of what I think will be my art journal. The elements were just a perfect fit with the quote. You can find Lou's kit over at DSO. It is 25% off for one week.




Denise from DigiDesigns by Denise has a fabulous template set coming out at DigiScraps Drive-In called Take a Peek. These are such fun templates and I love the cut-outs for photos - very unique!




Mel from Mel Hains Design at Scrap That Idea has a pretty little kit out called Dream A Little Dream. On sale over at Scrap That Idea.



I hope I haven't forgot anything but if I have I will be back! Hope everyone has a fabulous long weekend!

No comments: