Saturday, December 11, 2010

La Jolla

A few weeks ago I contacted two of my favorite designers, Lou from LouCee's Creations and Denise from DigiDesigns by Denise and asked them if they would be willing to create a kit for me around a wedding photograph from a friend's wedding.  Luckily for me they both agreed and have come up with one of my favorite kits  - La Jolla.  La Jolla means the jewel and this is exactly what this kit is.  It is stunning!  You can find it at Digiridoo Scraps on sale for $5.00 for a limited time.



Here are my layouts using this kit.



Thank you Denise and Lou for this gorgeous collaboration!

Studio Gypsy's Believe is in the shoppe at Scrapbook Graphics.  Lisa told us this was a mini kit but there are so many beautiful vintage elements included and what gorgeous papers.  I love the little girl all bundled up in her vintageness (is that a word?).


Lisa also has some Grungy Little Patterns papers in the shoppe.  Add a little whimsy to your Christmas layouts with these lovely papers.


Sarah Barber Designs at Digiridoo Scraps has Jiminy Christmas in the store.  A retro yet elegant 1940's feel Christmas kit.  Don't you just love those retro papers and the glitter on them - fabulous!


Cindy Ritter, a new designer on the Digiridoo team, has Winterland Waltz out.  The icy blues and silvers make this a gorgeous kit for winter layouts.
I also used Color by Caryn's December template for this layout.  You can find the template at the forum in the challenge section at Digiridoo.

Now for a little fun - a challenge over at Scrapbook Graphics was to create a little Christmas scene using these gothic architectural arches.  I had so much fun creating this little bit of Christmas using Lorie Davison, Rebecca McNeem and Tangie Baxters' kits.  It was like creating my own little fantasy world.
Aren't Lorie's little creatures just the cutest things around?


Off to do Christmas things. Happy Holidays!

No comments: