Sunday, April 10, 2011

Starting Fresh

Blogging has certainly taken a backseat for the past few months.  I am not going to try to catch up as that would be impossible so I am starting fresh.

Sadly a few of the designers I was creating for have stepped down from designing but happily I was asked by Edeline Marta to join her creative team.  I am very excited to be part of her team.  You can check out her shop over at Two Peas In a Bucket.  New kits will be coming soon.

I have been totally immersed in the Art Journal Caravan over at Scrapbook Graphics with Tangie Baxter and all the wonderful ladies on this journey.  I am having so much fun with art journaling - always something new to learn and create.  There are too many layouts to post so here is the link to my gallery.

Sarah Barber Design has a lovely new spring kit out called Spring Cameo.  You can find it at Digiridoo Scraps.


I used Sarah's kit for my art journal entry to explore poetry.  I love Emily Dickinson's works and this piece fit so nicely with the Spring Cameo kit.

All of April challenges are up at Digiridoo.  This is a great way to stretch your artistic abilities and to get a great participation gift!

Have a great week.

No comments: