Sunday, April 17, 2011

Art Journal Caravan

To say that I love art journaling is an understatement.  Since I have been on this journey with Tangie Baxter over at Scrapbook Graphics I have learned so much - not only about art journaling but about myself.  To be able to journal and/or create a page just for myself has been the most incredible discovery.  Some pages and journaling I share, some I don't - it is entirely up to me and that is so empowering!

This page I created for a dear friend who is struggling right now.  My hope for her is that all the pieces of her life will come together and she will find some peace in her heart.  I received a place in Gallery 
Standouts for this and also a GSO at Digiridoo.   The kit is from Finecrafted called Inner Voices.  This is
just an exquisite kit!


I am still working on my alphabet adjectives from the February challenge at AJC.  Here is my piece for "o".  I used Rebecca McMeen's Telesbee kit.  I love Rebecca's art dolls - they just exude personality!
Another piece using Finecrafted's Inner Voices - This is entitled April Showers Bring May Flowers.
Really this one was just because I wanted to play with this kit - it is truly amazing!
Truman Studio at Digiridoo has an adorable easter kit out called Easter Pals.  The kit is filled with the cutest Easter elements!

I took a huge step on Friday and purchased my first real DSLR camera, a Canon T2i.  I am in awe of it and have spent a good part of this weekend just staring at it.  LOL!  I am so excited to learn everything I can about photography with this camera - oh the adventures I am going to have.  

Edeline has a new kit out on Tuesday...see you then.

No comments: