Sunday, March 29, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Wow, yesterday turned out to be an incredible day - I got layouts done and the creativity was just flowing, today - another story
I am feeling lousy (Mel's germs must have flown over the pond) so I am trying to get my post done before I head back to bed.

Mel has been one busy girl despite not feeling well - I don't know how the girl does it. She has three new kits at Scrap That Idea and they are fab! So easy to work with!

The first one is called Passionately Pink. Love the pinks and browns in this kit! You can pick this up for $3.00 in Mel's store.



Life is a Beach is Mel's second kit this week. Love, love the elements in this kit and the alpha is just perfection. Mel, you have become the alpha queen! This kit is also $3.00 in the store.



Whew, one more for Mel and this one is a stunner! It is so sophisticated and just perfect for those more elegant layouts.
It is called Mono. Also $3.00 - take advantage of the great price on these kits - it won't last forever! I love just the little punch of color in this kit!




Please check out the store at Scrap That Idea because Vicki, Sara and Stacey also have some amazing kits over there! These girls are all really amazing designers. The Scrap That Idea Newsletter is also out - if you haven't signed up for it, please do so because there are some great deals in it and some fantastic freebies coming along!

OK...well there is more exciting news. My layout was picked as Layout of the Month for the Month of February over at Vera Lim's Design. Here is the layout that was picked - It was a challenge on the blog using lots of circles - it WAS a challenge but was really fun to push myself a bit! Lovely young woman, my son's girlfriend - gorgeous isn't she!


Hummm, just a fun layout I did for the Digiscrap Obsession Scraplift for March - I am so lucky to have these two adorable granddaughters in my ilfe - without getting sappy, they are such a blessing!! My daughter is such an amazing mother - as a mother you always wonder what kind of a mother your daughter will be and she has exceeded anything I could have imagined! Love you guys!


I think that is about all - except for one secret that I am so excited about...details forthcoming, just a hint - It involves my good scraping buddy Charlie! All I can say is WooHoo!

No comments: