Saturday, March 7, 2009

Warm and Fuzzy

Mel has a great new kit over at Scrap That Idea. It is Warm and Fuzzy and those pinks and reds certainly make you feel warm and fuzzy. So hurry on over to Scrap That Idea and pick up 'Warm and Fuzzy' for only $2.50 and remember it's for today only! Here's what I did with the kit.



On a very sad note, Snap and Scrap is closing it's doors. Sales are dismal and it has just become too much for Gillian to keep up with. S&S was the very first place I actively took part in digital scrapbooking, won my first layout of the month and was asked to be on their creative team. It has become my digital scrapbooking home. I have loved the girls over there and it has been so special to work with everyone on the team. I am going to miss them so much! But, for all of you out there in scrappie land, there is going to be a big sale.


What a great opportunity to pick up some absolutely gorgeous kits from some very talented ladies! Oh......too sad!

On the lighter side of things, Mel has enough kits to keep me busy all weekend - so off to scrap!

No comments: