Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


I took some time yesterday morning and just did a layout for fun. I had forgotten what it was like to just scrap for the heck of it and what a surprise, I received GSO at both Digishop Talk and Shabby Pickle. Very nice way to start the morning!

Some very exciting news for Sarah!! She is now going to be writing a monthly column in The Artisan Notebook. Sarah's column will be all about art journalling and all things vintage, so make sure you head on over to The Artisan Notebook site and grab yourself a copy. What an amazing opportunity for Sarah! Here is the ATC I did using Sarah's For The Birds kit.


Some days I feel like this is my life - "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date". It seems that no matter how fast I go the farther behind I get. Well Mel from Mel Hains Design has produced the most amazing Alice kit for all those "Alice moments".

Along with the kit there is a mini and some fabulous wordart.




The Alice kit was such a fun kit to work with - it would make some terrific ATCs besides layouts. Here is mine.


Mel has also begun her April freebie on her blog. The new kit is called Chicolate and has gorgeous shades of pink and green with a touch of brown. Go pick-up your first week freebie HERE.


Ooohhh...Sarah from MyFourHensPhotography has a new freebie action on her blog called Little Honey Bee. I love Sarah's PSE actions and have about everyone of them - PSE actions are just too addicting to pass up! These are beautiful and I can't wait to use them on Easter photos!


Off to get ready for the Easter bunny!

2 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

WOW that is an awesome kit from MEL and I so LOVE the layout you did with it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Snowsmoon said...

What a great kit by MEL...I love your layout...it is adorable. Thanks for sharing.