Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF

Hooray its Friday and I have the day off...sometimes you just need those days when you can wake up and not really have anything to do except just what you want to. Of course those days turn into scrapbooking days for me. Great days to get caught up on CT stuff and also to do some layouts just for fun!

I am a bit late, but last weekend I received a gallery standout over at Digital Scrap Obsession using LouCee Creations portion of My Montage. Lou did a beautiful job on this kit - the textures in the papers are exquisite and the elements are out of this world!


As you all hopefully know Sarah Barber will be writing a monthly article for The Artisan Notebook about art journaling and everything vintage. And now there is a new monthly challenge for all you artists out there!

This challenge is being hosted at Digiridoo Scraps in the Corroborree Centre. It follows Sarah's monthly art journal articles written for The Artisan Notebook and just for participating, you get a free $2 coupon to her amazing shop!

Just to make this challenge a little bit more interesting - Sarah has a new kit coming out that is just phenomenal - save that $2 coupon, it will be well worth it!

Just a little layout of my gorgeous granddaughters on Easter. I know I have said it before, but I have an amazing family and am so blessed! I can't say it enough and I hope they all know how much I love them!


New blogwear by Palvinka from the Green Day kit. Very pretty!!!

I will be back this weekend with some new kits! I may even shower today if I can tear myself away from my computer long enough.

No comments: