Friday, October 29, 2010

Beware...lots of layouts!

Halloween weekend is coming and while I don't love Halloween my children and grandchildren simply adore it.  I must confess I have bought enough Halloween kits this year to scrap the entire state of Utah.
So here are some spooky layouts to start off.  The first one I used Sarah Barber Design's kit My Soul To Take.   An exceptionally spooky kit that comes with a MA rating.  I love it!
The last week of Deviant Scraps Spook-Tober challenges was to create a layout that was dark or haunting.  Here is mine - I also received a GSO for this one.  Creepy!!!!



Studio Gypsy has her Banner Alpha in the shoppe at Scrapbook Graphics.   This is filled with not only some Halloween badges but gorgeous rosettes, backings and ribbons/bows not to mention alphas galore!

Jenn (Studio TrueBlue) from Studio Gypsy's Creative Team has four sets of lovely templates over at Scrapbook Graphics.  Here are some layouts I did using Jenn's templates and lots of Lisa's (Studio Gypsy) lovely creations (Contradiction, Gratitude, Harvest cardstock, Swankyween, Repository #2 etc.).


I also used one of Studio True Blue's templates and Dawn InSkip's Ballet Recital in this piece (what a fun kit).

Lots of Halloween activities this weekend!  Have a safe and haunting Halloween!

No comments: