Sunday, October 24, 2010

Raining on Sunday

A gloomy, cold rainy Sunday - love days like this.  Weather like this just seems to give me permission to be lazy and have a quiet day.

Denise from DigiDesigns by Denise has a stunning Autumn kit out called Fall Beauty.  The rich colors and gorgous textures make this kit perfect for all your fall scrapping pages.  You can find Fall Beauty at Digiridoo.  Denise also has an add-on for you on her blog for this beautiful kit.  Here are my "fall beauties"!  Unbelievable how much these two have grown!


Ms. Lou from LouCee's Creations is already thinking about the Christmas holidays - must be those visions of sugarplums in her head!  She has a CU Christmas Mix over at Digiridoo.  I love the beautiful jeweled belt buckle.  It makes me think of getting all dressed up in velvet and jewels and going to the Nutcracker - how elegant!
Renata at Serene by RW has a brand new release at Inspiration Lane called My Mum.  Such a pretty kit with a gorgeous combination of papers and elements. There is such a clean sophisticated feeling to this kit.  Love the little birds!
If you haven't heard of assemblage art you really must go get the latest copy of Altered Hearts and read up on this amazing art form.  Both physically and digitally this form of art is certainly challenging.  I had never done a piece like this and was intrigued so I gave it a go.  Here is my piece filled with all of my favorite things.  Not only was this a fun challenge but it was great to look at ALL my digital kits and remember what amazing designers there are out there.  If you are up to a challenge check out Sharon's (aka skyezak) post at Deviant Art and join us.

Studio Gypsy has her amazing cardstocks in the shoppe at Scrapbook Graphics.  I love having a good supply of solid beautifully colored cardstocks in my stash.  You can find her Harvest set at SBG and also the Basic pack.

I am loving these  RX Labels by Studio Gypsy.  They are so vintage and if you take the time to read them they are pretty funny.  I can't wait to use them in an altered art piece.

A refill of coffee and perhaps staying in p.j.s all day - such perfection!  Have a great week!

No comments: