Friday, October 8, 2010

Time Flies

I have been a very bad blogger and have a lot of updating to do, so please bear with me. My apologies to my designers whom I have neglected...sometimes I just don't know where the time goes.

Denise from DigiDesigns by Denise has an awesome kit out - actually one kit for boys and one for girls - Rad Dude and Skater Girl. Plus Denise has a free coordinating alpha on her blog. Love this kit - especially the skulls and the grunginess of this kit.





Lou from LouCee's Creations is having a huge sale over at DSO. DSO is closing their doors. DSO was a wonderful place and holds a special spot for me as I posted some of my very first layouts over there. Good luck to all the wonderful ladies over there!








You can find all these fabulous CU kits on sale at Lou's store over at Digiridoo too!

Sarah Barber Design has a wonderful kit inspired by Sarah's best friend called Fussy, filled with wonderful sticker and chipboard pieces. It is available over at Digiridoo.




If you can keep a secret - watch this space for a new kit from Sarah out soon. Oh my I saw a sneak peek and I can't wait!!!

Over at Digiridoo Scraps there are some gorgeous new kits out. Feli Designs and Studio4 Designworks teamed up to produce a stunning kit called Autumnally Yours. The colors in this kit are so rich and beautifully textured! They have also included a free pack of the stunning papers!




Designs by Angie's Happiness kit is also out over at Digiridoo. Such a clean and simply beautiful kit. I used Angie's kit to scrap a tribute layout to my faithful companion of 13 years - Chase, my best friend, my dog! I said good-bye to Chase last week and I miss him so much. Here's to you my friend.



Vicki from A Work In Progress and Mel from Mel's LIghtbulb Moments have teamed up with a new collab from their design team called M&Verick Designs. It is called Wanderlust and you can find this bundle over at Scrap That Idea. I wish I could take credit for the photo from Ireland but it was actually taken by my brother on his trip there - so jealous!




Deviant Scrap is hosting Spook-tober with a new challenge every week. This week we were given a photo of a turban pumpkin to use in a layout. Quite frankly I have been totally creatively blocked for the last week or so...I spent a lot of time just staring at my computer, no ideas coming to me at all - but leave it up to the gals over at Deviant Scrap to give me a challenge and get those juices flowing again. Here are my contributions to this week's challenge.




Head over to Deviant Scrap - there are some fantastic prizes involved!!!

Off to vacuum - sounds like fun huh?

1 comment:

renka20 said...

So sorry to hear about your dog Lou Ann. :-(