Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back with Baby Bump

Ohhh...I wasn't sure if this kit was coming out this weekend or not but I am so excited that it did. This is a wonderful collaboration kit by Erika at Inkin' Creations and Serene by RW called Baby Bump. I had so much fun with this kit - it
is just adorable and so perfect for those maternity photos. It could also be used for shower invitations, birth announcements
and even ultrasound pictures. I really think you could make an entire album with this kit - it is just perfect! It is on sale this weekend at Inspiration Lane for $3.49. Look how gorgeous!




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

Oh, your layouts are just fantastic! I love the softness of that first one...the tenderness in the photo is portrayed in the layout. The second one is wonderful too...love the patterned paper against that rich red. Gorgeous layouts, Lou Ann!