Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where Do I Start?

Renata, a fabulous designer Serene by RW, has asked me to join her creative team. I am so excited because she is an amazing designer and has such a versatile style. Here is a layout from her
Sisters Kit at
Inspiration Lane. Such a beautiful kit and the word art is just perfect for those special sister layouts!



Please drop by her blog or the store at Inspiration Lane and see what beautiful work she does!

Last weekend I had seen a post for a CT position open with Sarah Barber Design and decided I would give it a try and apply. Truthfully I wasn't familiar with Sarah's designs but when I looked at her work I was absolutely fascinated. She has such a unique style and I loved it so I decided to apply. Friday night I had an email from Sarah asking me to join her team. I was ecstatic not only for being able to work with Sarah but there are a few
girls on her team that I have known since back in the S&S days. Wow - what a fabulous opportunity.

Here a few layouts that I have been playing with this weekend using Sarah's designs.








You can get any of these kits in Sarah's store at Digiridoo Scraps. You will truly be amazed at her talent!

Sarah also has a great give-away on her blog with her Dream Within a Dream Kit. Just post a comment and you may be the lucky winner! Gorgeous kit.




Dream Within A Dream is also available at Digiridoo for 20% off until the end of February.

A fun and funky kit coming up by Mel Hains Design at Scrap That Idea coming soon - so keep posted.

Off to clean my house and get some work done so I can scrap later!

No comments: