Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Exciting News

Denise from DigiDesigns by Denise and I have been on Charlie's creative team together for a while. It has been a blast working with Denise and about a week ago she asked me (well I twisted her arm a bit) to join her creative team. Woohoo!!! How exciting. I have loved working with this girl and now I get to play with all her designs! Denise has a new kit out called Movie Night. It is really a fun kit and the colors are so rich and gorgeous. Since the only movie I have been to in a while has been New Moon I couldn't resist. You can pick Denise's kit up at Digi Scrap Drive-In. Denise also has a freebie on her blog
so head on over and pick that up too!




Here are some other layouts I worked on over the weekend. This is a gorgeous kit from Design by Alevtina called Easter.
The elements in this kit are spectacular. Just stunning. You can get this kit at DigiDesign Resort.
Thanks Alevtina for the pleasure of working with this kit!





Have a nice evening - off to a sink of dishes!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for the mention Lou Ann. All your LOs are so beautiful and I am so happy to have you on my team.