Saturday, February 13, 2010

Big News

The new Scrap That Idea Store is finally open. It is a gorgeous website with four very talented designers.


Lots of great sales going on over there and an exciting blog challenge.

Mel has a new kit in the store called Giggles. Such a fresh and funky kit. I scraped my new little granddaughter's room. It turned out so cute and the mobile with the owls my daughter made for her new niece is just adorable.



Mel also has her February Freebie on her blog. Gorgeous browns and pinks - perfect for those valentine layouts. Head over and pick up the weekly freebies. It is called Happy in Love.



Denise over at Digi Scraps Drive-In has a wonderful set of templates called Blocked Out. I am so into these blocked templates. They work very nicely when you have a lot of pictures to scrap and have no idea how to use them all.



My CT buddy Loucee also has a stunning new kit out called China Blue. I love blue and white together - It just reminds me of spring. It is so fresh and pretty. Check out her kit over at DSO.




Whew...I think I have covered everything. Some really beautiful products and great sales! Thanks ladies for letting me play with your wonderful creations!

No comments: